Friday 3 April 2020

Relaxing in Frankfurt


Germany seems more relaxed than Britain, at this stage. On my daily walks, often by the river, many people can be spotted sort-of keeping to the rules. Haven’t seen any group picnics yet, but I expect that as the weather will get warmer, younger people will not adhere to the admonishments constantly being broadcast. 








I especially liked these two men, standing smoking their cigars and drinking red wine from real wine glasses: clearly business class, not economy.

3 comments:

  1. As always interesting and „entertaining“.

    I like your picture of the Drug scene on the banks of the Main.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schön, das zu lesen. Ich gehe jeden Tag am Main entlang, wenn Du Lust hast, setzen wir uns gemeinsam auf eine Bank und halten ein Schwätzchen, Wein müssen wir deswegen nicht trinken.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo! I enjoy your blog every time. I loved the picture of the guys by the River with the cigars too. Do you smoke? I’d ride my bike over there to join you for a cigar one day if you ever wanted...while maintaining proper ‘Abstand’, of course ☺

    ReplyDelete