Sunday 3 January 2021

European Vaccination – German perspective

The first blog of 2020 was all about a visit to the Leonardo exhibition in Paris. This now seems like ages ago and there’s no Paris trip this January. Lockdown instead. This year’s first blog is deep in Covid county and an attempt to understand what is going wrong in Germany.

 

In a previous blog (23/12) I criticised the German government for the dilettante manner in which it manages Corona vaccination for the population of Europe’s richest country. Indeed, contrary to pre-conceived ideas, Germany is bad at organisation. Some of my friends did not like what I wrote. “I am glad to wait my turn” and “one does not need to find faults everywhere” are some of the reactions I got.  That, I believe, is the wrong attitude. Much is wonderful and great and what is not needs pointing at and criticising.


No comments:

Post a Comment