Monday 22 August 2011

Ist es noch gut, für unser Land zu sterben?

Some of you have been kind enough not only to notice that I have not written for a while but also to say that they missed reading my blog. The reason for my silence was that I had been busy with the last corrections to my new book that is due out at the end of September.

In case you have always asked yourselves this question, whether it is still good to die for your country, you will soon be able to get my book on the subject.

The book with monologues of 27 young Israelis deals with their attitudes to the military service and possible moral issues connected to their service in the army.

The book, which is published (in German) by Nicolai Verlag, Berlin is coming out just in time for the Frankfurt Book Fair.

Please let me know if you would like to be invited to the book launch that will take place in Berlin on Monday, 26 September.

No comments:

Post a Comment